Wednesday, October 10, 2007

My Name Means...

This is not a meme post but I got the idea from Joni. Eversince I was in grade school, I've learned that my first name JIREH means God of Provider or The Lord will provide (Jehovah-Jireh). It came from the Holy Bible. I followed what Joni did, I also looked up the hidden meaning of my name through this site. Now here is what I've learned:
Emotional and artistic you have enormous energy and creativity although a rather serious approach to life. Through your own experiences you have learned to be understanding and compassionate towards others and always willing to help out. You are courageous, independent and strong willed with a desire to use your talents in progressive projects which will benefit mankind.
Well... It's actually true. I am emotional. I am indeed artistic but sometimes does not know how to show it. I really do have a serious approach to life. I am compassionate? I don't know. Maybe I am. Teehee :D I am indeed strong willed and I have been using my skills and talents to serve God through His people. I want to be God's instrument of peace and love. I am not that independent in life, but I'm doing my best to become one someday, independent emotionally, financially and physically ;) I am courageous, a risk taker. My name really defines me. And I'm very proud to have such a lovely name. How about you? :)

1 comment:

Joni said...

I love your name! I've known about its meaning back when I was in grade school, too. Ginagamit na bi ni Mama when she used to pray to God asking for provision, hehe. Plus damo Christian songs ang ga mention sng names na Jehovah-Jireh, Jehovah-Raffa, Jehovah-Nissi, etc. :)

No wonder you're provided well. ;)