Okay okay... It's my turn :) Thanks to Ace, if not for him, I would probably be lying down, watching t.v. rather than updating this online journal.
Let me start the meme game...
These are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules
3. Tell six unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag six bloggers by linking
5. Leave a comment for each blogger
My six unspectacular quirks...
1. I have this attitude of being so diligent and responsible that I tend to become so OC but then after a few days or maybe weeks, I can become the most laziest person in the whole universe.
2. When I'm broken hearted, I slim down so fast.
3. When I'm stressed, eating and sleeping is my way of coping.
4. I just can't live without coffee.
5. I'm immune to caffeine. No matter how strong the coffee is, I'll still have a good night sleep at the end of the day.
6. I can be the most talkative person in a day and then the most quiet the day after.
I'm tagging Tina S., Tina R., Joni, Achi Aiai, Paolo and Michelle :)
Go go! Post your six unspectacular quirks...
Monday, August 25, 2008
Monday, August 11, 2008
I always have wished to maintain my own Wordpress blog. But I just can't find the time to update it or maybe I'm just so lazy to do so, *hehe*. I had my very first blog here in Blogger, and I still would like to keep and maintain this personal blog. I've tried making a copy of this blog in Wordpress but I don't know what got into me that I hardly seemed to update it. I seemed to be so bobo in Wordpress. Or maybe I am just so comfortable here in Blogspot that my mind's refusing to learn more about Wordpress. I would like to get out of my comfort zone and move out to a new abode. Before doing so, I would like to learn more about Wordpress so that I can really make use of the money I will spend on registering again for a domain name. This is one main reason why I would like to join the Mini-WordCamp on September 4, 2008 at Bryan's Grill and Cafe. And yes, I've registered already. The Mini-WordCamp will start at 6:00 in the evening and will end at 10:00. Thanks to my dear Tina for keeping me posted about the forthcoming event. A very muchas gracias also to the creative organizers for making this activity possible. And last but not the least, special thanks to the following sponsors: