Wednesday, April 29, 2009

perfect weight loss program

Since I started another weight loss program, I was so positive that I'll get back on track on my goal of losing my excessive fats. But when depression came in and add up the hectic work schedule and pending reports, I got lost again for the nth time! But I still pursue and splurge a lot on this new weight loss program, hoping to find a miracle.

But one day, I was awakened by this tiny voice, that the problem is not with the new weight loss program, but with me! Yes! The problem is with me. I don't have discipline to control my food intake. I allowed myself to be defeated by depression. Tsk tsk.

Now, I conclude that there is no such thing as a perfect weight loss program or diet or whatever it is. Discipline should always come first in everything, the rest will just follow. Yep. I believe that I will reap what I will sow. And I need to start practicing discipline NOW.

1 comment:

Joni said...

Gani man, there is no perfect weight loss program. I've had my aversion to rice for 2 weeks now and I've been running twice a week, but my weight is still the same. :(

Or maybe I'm haven't been patient enough :D