Saturday, December 10, 2005

It's just emotion taking me over...

e·mo·tion
n.
A mental state that arises spontaneously rather than through conscious effort and is often accompanied by physiological changes; a feeling: the emotions of joy, sorrow, reverence, hate, and love.
A state of mental agitation or disturbance: spoke unsteadily in a voice that betrayed his emotion. See Synonyms at feeling.
The part of the consciousness that involves feeling; sensibility: “The very essence of literature is the war between emotion and intellect” (Isaac Bashevis Singer). http://dictionary.reference.com/
I used to have a problem dealing with my emotions. Now, I can say that I already know how to deal with it but most of the time, I really can't control it. I am not perfect. Just human. (Such a stupid reason! haha!)
I'm sleepy and I can't think of what else to type in here. I am very sleeeeeeepy! Slept only for 3 hours after making my very first blog post for this online journal. That's why I have to make my grand exit now and off to dreamland... zzzzZZZzzzzzZZZzzz

No comments: