Monday, June 29, 2009

Tomatoes for Pimples :)

Yep. You've read it right. Tomatoes are really good for soothing painful acne. That was weeks ago when I started searching for natural and practical ways of getting rid of my facial outbreaks, I stumbled upon the Kraft Miracle Whip Facial and also was able to read from some other sites (sorry, I forgot what sites I have stumbled upon) that potatoes and tomatoes are one of those practical cure.

I've tried potato poultice and it was good, but find it time consuming to scrape. So I decided to be loyal with tomatoes since I only have to slice them and place them on my pimples. It feels good everytime this tomatoes touch my face, it soothes my inflamed acne and the next day after, my acne starts to disappear.

pimple face
So why is tomatoes? How can it help in treating pimples? Pimples or acne are caused by different factors, but one factor which is common to all is the BACTERIA in the pores. Some of the factors can be found here. So in order to take away this bad bacteria, we need to wash it away, but sometimes, facial wash is not enough. So here comes the tomato, which is very rich with antioxidants. Tomato can help in the quick recovery of these disturbing facial outbreaks.

So what are you waiting for? Go grab a tomato and slice it then rub it or just place it over your swelling pimples for a few minutes. And don't forget to wash it with tap water after :)

1 comment:

Bel said...

I have a tomato on my face right now:) Nice advice!