Monday, August 13, 2007

Self-destruction

"You must give up your former way of living, the old self, whose deceitful desires bring self-destruction." - Ephesians 4:22

This Bible quote made me pause and reflect. I got this quote from Eunice. She was ranting about this bad habit that she's been suffering lately. Little did she know that I too suffered this kind of sickness ever since I was in elementary. And I'm still fighting procrastination until these days. Just like her, I know that the change must start within me. I've read a lot of tips on how to deal with this kind of behavior. This is the only system that I really think helped me in solving my dilemma. I made my own to-do notebook and I always make sure that I have at least an hour every week to update my weekly schedule. For those who have some problem in dealing with procrastination, I suggest you visit this site. They are promoting self-management in order for an individual to achieve personal happiness. It worked for me. :) I'm a lot happier with this kind of system. I'm 50% close to my goal of being organized and systematic not only in work but in all aspects of my life. Slowly giving up my old self leads me away from self-destruction. And I know that God will continue to guide me through this journey. :)

1 comment:

Shin Chan said...

oh.. eloper ka na gli nang? la gd nugid2x ba.. wahaha... cnu co-eloper mo? wahaha...=)