Saturday, April 07, 2007

City of Golden Friendship

I'm currently having the time of my life! hehehe... It's my 2nd time here. I can't blog any longer because I have limited time. I'll blog about my short visit here in CDO probably on Monday when I get back to Davao City. I'm waiting for Greav, he's still looking for a place to stay here. He'll be working in this city, and it's too tiresome for him if he'll travel from Valencia, Bukidnon to Cagayan and vice versa everyday. It's a 2 and a half hour land trip. And it's not only stressful to travel everyday, it's also too impractical. Mahal ang pamasahe.

Gotta go. Will probably post some pics on Monday or Tuesday :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ei! hope you're having a great time in CDO. :-) i have a friend here who's from CDO and the first time i heared her say CDO, i thought "daw brand mn na sng cheesedog?" hehe i don't know if you know it pero dw may nabati-an ko sa aton nga CDO cheesedog or something.hehe happy easter! (sunday pa lng di subong sa amon) hehe :-)