Monday, April 23, 2007

Crocodiles & Pythons

Yesterday, we spent the whole afternoon at Davao Crocodile Park. Last week, I had a hard time convincing my coworkers to accompany me to the park on a weekend and I was able to persuade Bobby and Arnel to come with me. It was my first time to visit the famous home of crocodiles here in Davao City. They also shelter other animal species aside from the cold blooded reptile. It was a fun filled afternoon because of the shows that the park management organized for the visitors. I was able to pet a 14 feet Burmese Python and pose for the camera with a yellow snake around my neck. I was able to conquer my fear. I love running my hand along the Burmese Python. It felt so smooth and soft. I used to think that the snake’s skin is rough and not good to touch but that experienced prove me wrong. I went home smiling because I was able to take a lot of pictures and at the same time, I was able to relax and destress from a very hectic work week.

More pictures here. :)

No comments: