Monday, April 02, 2007

I will be more patient...

I came from a broken family. This is maybe one of the main reasons why I oftentimes feel so empty inside. I grew up with my Granny by my side. I craved for my Mom's attention. I grew up having a bad relationship with my Mom but everything is okay now. I never experienced having a Dad who would make selos when I'm being surrounded by boys.

I've been in and out of a relationship five times already. Everytime my heart gets broken, I always set some time to contemplate and think of what had gone wrong. There are times that I wasn't able to control my emotions and I would become so miserable because I didn't use my mind over my heart. I always tend to rush things. I always thought that I would be happier if I have someone special.

Weeks before, I promised to God and to myself that I would be more patient. That I would wait for God to finish my love story. I know that there's someone really meant for me. Someone worthy enough of my love.

4 comments:

Shin Chan said...

haha... damo na da nang ah... ngita lng da sa higad2x kn dw gadali ka t sa gahigpat-higpat ah.. haha

jireh said...

buang ka gd bala tian.. wala na ko gani gadali :) ano na ang gahigpat higpat man?

Anonymous said...

i know u can overcome it jai, just hang on and let GOD control your life..He will give what you ask...just continue praying

jireh said...

@ hara michiyo - thanks! may i know kung sin-o ka? hehehe :)