Wednesday, May 02, 2007

A Date With Peter Parker

Yesterday, I was so lucky because upon arriving at the second floor of SM City Davao, the line for the movie tickets to Spiderman 3 wasn't that long. It just so happened that I arrived a little bit earlier. My original plan is to watch Miss Potter and Spiderman 3 during the weekends or when there would be less audiences so that I can fully enjoy the show. But thank God because there are a lot of vacant seats yesterday. Spiderman 3 occupied the five theaters of SM City Davao. That's the main reason why there are a lot of vacant seats.

I love the movie. It was actually my first time to watch this kind of movies in big screen. I am not a movie fanatic but the trailer convinced me to watch it. I learned a lot from it. And I really wanted to quote the last lines that Peter Parker said before the movie ended. But I couldn't remember the exact lines. All I could remember is that we ALWAYS have the choice. We can always choose between good and bad, right or wrong. The movie is all about choosing what is right and what is beneficial to our personal growth and development. It is also about accepting our faults and weaknesses and learning from them. And it also showed the real essence of true friendship.
I really would love to watch the movie again. Ü

2 comments:

Shin Chan said...

mayu da ba.. wla sbng pa lng k ga planu mag apply teletech nga duwa2x gd k ky ga balingtong english k once kulbaan k.. haha may bakante da cnyu nang hw? hahahaha

Anonymous said...

Karon pa lang ko ya malantaw. hehehe! I'm sure it's great! I love Spider-man! :)