Monday, May 19, 2003

it hurts! i haven't posted for how many days?? hmmm... for two days! =( very bad! I have tried to bring my cpu to my cousin at BCG. What they have discovered is that my pc's memory went loose... hehehehe... and then the tech cleaned the different specs of my pc. What's great is that she handled the cleaning and check up costs (wehehehehe ;> )...
I brought my monitor at Jega Byte (this is where i have my bought my pc 2 years ago) and tried to ask Bobby (one of my pc's techies) what's wrong with my video card or with my monitor... After 5 minutes of trying to get my monitor to work, they have discovered that there's something wrong with the power supply. There's a part needed to be changed because it's not working anymore. Ouch! It will more or less cost 500 bucks! =( whew! 50% of my salary for the Typing Master class... anywayz... it doesn't even include the service charge... tsk tsk tsk...
Im pretty much excited, 3 more sleep and then I'm off to Guimaras for the Guimaras Raid, an activity organized by NYE... Midnight will be dropping by around 3pm and then we will go to Neg Rep for the registration. I have to go back to work... Ü

No comments: