Friday, May 09, 2003

Tita Nida is currently undergoing an operation (it was discovered that she has a 'mayuma' and diabetes).. the operation will last for one hour and thirty minutes as what Nimalyn told me earlier this morning at the hospital. I decided to drop by there before reporting to the office. I just wanted to let Tita Nida feel that I care for her (she's like a mother to all of us!)... I'll be going again there this afternoon... Jake will be there too...
Its 10am, and i have started to continue my work but i just can't concentrate with my job... =(
I want to be alone... I need some time for myself, I guess... I've been keeping in touch with myself lately but I just can't! What's wrong with me?!? Can somebody tell me pls?.. I really need to do my stuff here... I'll do my best to 'concentrate' and .... i dunno.... i'll be back later...

No comments: