Saturday, March 31, 2007

For the man who broke my heart months ago:

Why do you keep on bugging me? Can't you just get over what happened? I am happy for what I did. I am happy for getting even, though it's not a really victorious one. If you're in doubt about it, come over here and I'll show you how happy I am for moving on completely. I am a b*tch? Well, thank you for the compliment. Who do you call a loser? But I never was a loser and never will be. I pity your family, your good wife and your cute little daughter. You're so blessed. How about you? What do you call yourself? No matter how hard you try, you'll never win over me. I am good. I know I am. If I were you, stop fooling innocent young ladies out there. And stop texting me, you're just wasting your time and energy. Value and respect your family while they're still around you. You'll never know what you've got til it's gone. God bless. Thank you for coming into my life. You made me stronger.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

whoa. that's some post you got there. i'm tempted to ask more but i don't think you'd tell me :p

Anonymous said...

i'm totally rooting for you! it's definitely his lost, big time.

jireh said...

@ eys - hehehe :) pautwas lng sang kaugot ah...

@ shavei7 - can we exchange links? hehehe... daw kahuluya na nga e storya ah... i'm doing my best to completely get over my stupidity...

@ michelle - thanks! its over na... damo gd da yah guys na manloloko... i was so vulnerable then... kaluoy sng family nya :( haay mga lalaki d pa makontento sa ila asawa...tsk tsk..

Shin Chan said...

wahaha... nd na k mag intra da ah kagamo.. haha bay.i na lng na nang.. haha by the way ara na blog k nang bag.o k lng tps www.naitx.com ty!

Anonymous said...

sure. add me anytime. i'm supposed to update my links to include more *ilongga* (just recently discovered a couple more ilngga-bloger hehehe) but i don't have that much spare time :p