Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I'm freeeeeeeeeee :)

Whew! Audit period is finally over :) and I can sleep well starting tonight. I'm so happy with the audit result. I don't have any cash shortages, cash over lang. Now, I need to monitor all our petty cash transactions carefully so that by the next audit period, there will be no cash discrepancy anymore. :)

I'm so happy! Really :)

And tomorrow, it's our branch's 2nd year anniversary! :) And last Saturday, March 24, was my 8th monthsary here in Waffle Time . Whew! This is what I call fulfillment. Hehehe... For those who can't relate why, just go here.

Gotta go. :) I'm very exhausted but happy :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratz on the job well done! there is nothing more fulfilling than a job you truly enjoy. ;-)

Anonymous said...

heheheh Hi Jireh basa basa lng ko d a -vince

Anonymous said...

Hehe! Congrats! Fulfillment indeed! ;)

PS: Ga-i kami bi waffle from waffle time...namitan ko na. hahaha

jireh said...

@ michelle - thanks mich! :)

@ vince - thanks for dropping by :)

@ joni - layu-ay ta beh mo... if ara lng ko da sa pasay nakaassign may waffles ka gd halin sakn every after may training :) hehehe :) thanks gid! tc!

jireh said...

@ eys - oist namit ang belgian no? it's actually one of my favorites pero wala kami gapagwa belgian choco fillings kng training kay mahal na.. ehehehe :) swiss lng.. namit man na :)